2013 Jan: English Bilingual Education the Third (EBE) International Conference @ Chiang Mai, Thailand

This came in "out of the blues"... It's an unexpected invitation!
Yes, what's special was, it's an invitation to me :)
Of course, played dual role here, as myself (the invited presenter) as well as the representative from the school (because Principal was unable to turn up due to another trip).

First time visiting Chiang Mai. First time having such close interaction with the Thais, especially when I'm all by myself. What impressed me most was really the hospitality of the Thais :) Much for us to learn from them, I think.

This time, I didn't come up with a Travelogue because, there already exists a Presentation Blog and Google+ Community (and several photo albums) :)

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...