Yes, what's special was, it's an invitation to me :)
Of course, played dual role here, as myself (the invited presenter) as well as the representative from the school (because Principal was unable to turn up due to another trip).
First time visiting Chiang Mai. First time having such close interaction with the Thais, especially when I'm all by myself. What impressed me most was really the hospitality of the Thais :) Much for us to learn from them, I think.
This time, I didn't come up with a Travelogue because, there already exists a Presentation Blog and Google+ Community (and several photo albums) :)
- Blog: FutureSchools@Singapore @SST Presentation
- Google+ Events (1) FutureSchools@Singapore Programme in SST
- Google+ Events (2) 2013 Conference @ Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Google+ Events (3) 2013 (26 Jan) Chiang Mai Night Market
- Google+ Events (4) Welcome Dinner @ Chiang Mai Conference
- Google+ Community: (2013) Classroom Practices: Technology Integration