2008 Sep 23-30: South Korea

A trip with mum... Hm.. for a moment, I wondered... was I joining a Senior Citizen group? Not really, after I saw the make-up of the group... It's a mixture - a young married couple, a few couples who were near retirement age, friends in pairs/4, etc.. Despite it's the first time going, did not read up much about the place... though brought one of the official Korea Travel guide that I collected at NATAS fair (about 2 years ago). Regret not doing the necessary homework... was pretty lost when only given limited information, especially during the "Free-and-Easy" periods (which were normally allocated for shopping). What a waste of time! If I had read up more about each places, would probably be venturing to those places while the rest shopped! Hm... lesson learnt: Never leave the programme totally in the hands of others...

No comments:

One day, somebody asked, "You travelled so often. What are the airlines that you've tried." I've never counted until today...